MVA/EMA Cloud

Here you can post and download custom indicators. PLEASE: Do not start topics unless you are posting your own indicator, they will be moved to appropriate section even if you do.

Moderator: admin

Re: MVA/EMA Cloud

Postby mchurch2006 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:48 am

Hi Admins,

Thanks for the most recent update to this cloud .lua using only 2 colours, It's great and I use this lua file on the majority of my charts, though would it be possible to include the option to disable/enable the MA lines similar to the previous version, as I personally don't need the lines displayed as I simply take my orientation from the colour?

Thanks in advance,

Mike
mchurch2006

Postby mchurch2006 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:00 am

Hi Apprentice,

Many thanks for doing the update, much appreciated.
mchurch2006

Postby Mohamed85 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:36 pm

Hi Apprentice, that is such an amazing indicator, I have been looking for a similar one for along time.
I really appreciate your perfect work.
furthermore, I have a request if you could kindly help me, could you add alert to the alternatively source cloud upon the MA crosses.

Thank you so much in advance.
Mohamed85

Postby Mohamed85 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:10 pm

Hi Apprentice,

That's such a piece of art, I've been looking for a similar indicator for a long time, really appreciate your perfect work.
Further more I have a request, if you can kindly add an alert to the alteratively source cloud upon the crossing of the averages, that would be much appreciated.
Thanks so much in advance.
Mohamed85

Postby Apprentice » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:26 am

MA Cloud with Alternatively Source and Alert.lua added.
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Postby Mohamed85 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:17 pm

Hi Apprentice
Thank you so much for your prompt support, Extremely Appreciate it, you are a hero 8-) .
one more please, can you update the alert to respond to the candles close not to the ticks as it generates tons of alerts per sec currently :roll:
Mohamed85

Postby Mohamed85 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:51 am

Hi Apprentice, can you please have a quick look on the added alert, I have applied the cloud to an indicator and even i have checked the "alert once" box, it keeps generating alerts for every tick change, like when the price oscillates around the cross within the candle it keeps generating alerts, it could exceed 50 alert per one signal which paralysis the market scope.
I hope you can help me by solving this issue.
Mohamed85

Postby Mohamed85 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:34 am

Thank you so much, really appreciate your support.
but could you please check the e-mail alert as well, that will be too helpful, the indicator is not sending e-mails.
I have tried to debug the file it gave error in line 355, but I couldn't do anything about it, I hope you can find sometime to check it please.
Mohamed85

PreviousNext

Return to Custom Indicators