Horizontal lines from file

Here you can post and download custom indicators. PLEASE: Do not start topics unless you are posting your own indicator, they will be moved to appropriate section even if you do.

Moderator: admin

Re: Horizontal lines from file

Postby Cactus » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:17 pm

artiti wrote:Hi all,

After reading that : fxcodebase.com/code/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=2178&hilit=spread&start=60

I modified the .lua file.

It's working out for me :D but please don't ask me any upgrades. I don't know lua but I'm a copy'n'paste expert :lol:

This works. Sometimes it gives an error to do with "handle" I don't remember exactly, it crashes and lines disappear... Maybe due to multiple instances of it? Can anyone update this very useful indicator? Is there a limit on how many lines it can draw?
Never chase the money, let the money come to me
Cactus
FXCodeBase: Graduate

Postby Victor.Tereschenko » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:07 am

Cactus wrote:
artiti wrote:Hi all,

After reading that : fxcodebase.com/code/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=2178&hilit=spread&start=60

I modified the .lua file.

It's working out for me :D but please don't ask me any upgrades. I don't know lua but I'm a copy'n'paste expert :lol:

This works. Sometimes it gives an error to do with "handle" I don't remember exactly, it crashes and lines disappear... Maybe due to multiple instances of it? Can anyone update this very useful indicator? Is there a limit on how many lines it can draw?

It happens when the indicator can't read the file. When this error occurs make sure the indicator parameter points to the existing file.
“There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.” (c) Ernest Hemingway
Victor.Tereschenko
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Postby Apprentice » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:06 am

The indicator was revised and updated.
Apprentice

Postby Apprentice » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:58 am

The Indicator was revised and updated.
Apprentice