Trading Session Hours

Here you can post and download custom indicators. PLEASE: Do not start topics unless you are posting your own indicator, they will be moved to appropriate section even if you do.

Moderator: admin

Re: Trading Session Hours for Aug 27, 10 Trading Station Release

Postby nazaar » Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:13 pm

This is one of the best written tools as it gives the user a lot of customization option.

One of the option is Show Start/end line. It has the option to choose line style but not width. Could you please add the option to adjust line width on the start/end line option?

Thanks very much.
nazaar
FXCodeBase: Initiate

Re: Trading Session Hours for Aug 27, 10 Trading Station Release

Postby isimek » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:53 pm

Dear friends,
as far as the initial post is here since end of August, allow me to ask you, if there is an estimated date of releasing the indicator update.
Many thanks and best regards
Ivo
isimek

Re: Trading Session Hours for Aug 27, 10 Trading Station Rel

Postby gnarlyarbitrage » Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:30 am

Could there be an adjustable time period? I think I'm running into a bug on the m5 and m1 charts with this, where entire periods of time are gone and I have to reload the chart. I'd rather load up five-to-twenty or be able to input certain times like the adjustable five days and then five days before that there are no sessions marked, but the three before those five are marked.

I am quite happy I found this indicator. Marking out the sessions by hand is too tedious.
gnarlyarbitrage

Postby Jamwal Suriya » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:53 am

This indicator looks great and is very close to what I am looking for,
which is an indicator that works exactly as this one does - but with adjustable,
custom session times.
Jamwal Suriya

Postby BadTunaSalad » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:52 am

Would it be possible to add additional drawn horizontal lines to this, in addition to the mid-point? Such as Fibonacci lines or percentage lines, such as quarter lines, 25%/75%.
BadTunaSalad

Postby cliffvitale » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:20 pm

Great indicator . I am wondering if you or I can code a extended line Session High and Low in the future hours of trading. Thanks
-CLiff
cliffvitale

PreviousNext

Return to Custom Indicators