Custom candles

Here you can post and download custom indicators. PLEASE: Do not start topics unless you are posting your own indicator, they will be moved to appropriate section even if you do.

Moderator: admin

Re: Custom candles

Postby TudorJones » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:36 pm

Helloo mr apparentice

I was hoping if you can make a custome candle that marks when the candle body is close 5% from its high for a bull candle and 5% from its low for a bear candle on a daily and weekly and 4hr chart ?

Thank you in advance
You're a genius
TudorJones

Postby 030985 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:34 am

030985 wrote:Hello,

I was trying this indicator but I do not manage to make it work. This is the error I get when trying to launch it :
"An error occurred during the calculation of the indicator 'CUSTOMCANDLES'. The error details: [string "CustomCandles.lua"]:234: [string "CustomCandles.lua"]:130: attempt to index field 'open' (a nil value)."
I tried with different charts but without success.

May someone know why is that ?

Thank you very much. ;)

Hello,

I tried again this indicator, and whatever I try, I cannot get it to work, and have this error.
May someone know why it is happening ? Or could someone confirm that the indicator is working correctly on their platform ?

EDIT: if I try for example 120seconds charts on a 1 minute chart, it works. The issue occurs when I try with a number under 60 seconds charts (for example 30 seconds).
How to proceed if I want to see 30 seconds chart ?

Thank you very much for your assistance :)

Postby Apprentice » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:16 am

The indicator was revised and updated.
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Previous

Return to Custom Indicators