Here you can post and download custom indicators. PLEASE: Do not start topics unless you are posting your own indicator, they will be moved to appropriate section even if you do.
This is a simplified version of the ATR.
So that it can be applied for Tick sources.
ATR is calculated as.
Average of True Range (TR).
True Range can be defined as.
The larger value of.
1) Current High less the current Low
2) Current High less the previous Close (absolute value)
3) Current Low less the previous Close (absolute value)
Tick True Range can be defined as.
Current Close less the previous Close (absolute value)
- FXCodeBase: Confirmed User
- Posts: 14248
- Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:59 am
- Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Return to Custom Indicators
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 5 guests