(Update MTF Panel 1.3) Ichimoku MTF Panel and Ichimoku Meter

Here you can post and download custom indicators. PLEASE: Do not start topics unless you are posting your own indicator, they will be moved to appropriate section even if you do.

Moderator: admin

Re: (Update MTF Panel 1.2) Ichimoku MTF Panel and Ichimoku Meter

Postby Gidien » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:01 am

here it comes
enable or disable Ichimoku line included

ICHMeter.lua
(30.74 KiB) Downloaded 1604 times
Gidien
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Postby ak_nomiss » Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:27 pm

can you tell me how did you put the indicator and price in same window ? when I insert the indicator it just create one more window below the price window
ak_nomiss

Postby Apprentice » Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:26 am

This indicator acts as under the char, independent entity.
However, the user can choose the location of the display.
By selection chart, as the location of the display.
Capture.PNG
Apprentice

Postby Gidien » Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:25 pm

Yes at the moment you have to set the location of the indicator manualy, it seems that it will be open allways in a new windows, even if the indicator type is

core.Indicator

and it should open in the same window as the price, like moving average.

I'm not sure for the moment why it is so , i think it has something to do with the background. As it is not possible to draw rectangle on the chart from inside an indicator , i use instead two big wingdings letter "n". Because the size is 300 for this fonts, the letter overlaps with the border of the chart.
Gidien

Postby kumaresan » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:42 am

Hi Gidien / Apprentice,

Greetings.
Appreciate your efforts on this developments and Thanks for this indicator.

Can you give a list of currency pairs which is trading with 3 Lots at this moment(ie., strong signal for Long / Short).

If you show with different color for the currency pairs which is going to / just arrived into the strong signal at this moment, which is helpful for all the traders to look into the specified currency pairs. Bcoz waiting for a strong signal with one currency pair will loss the chance to make a money with other currency pairs strong signals.

You can mix-up the volume parameters (regular volume / unusual volume) for the strong signals.

This will very helpful for the m1 chart traders (Day traders).

I think it wont affect the time frames also, if a user keeps the time frame as m1, the ICH meter will show the signals for m1.

Kindly ref the attachment, where you can keep the currency lists there.

If you could develop this indicator as this way, im sure the traders doesn't require anymore indicators for their trading. This will give them a complete solution.

Kindly check and update with the possibility.

Thank You !

Regds / Kumaresan. :)
Attachments
123.jpg
If possible kindly add the list of currency pairs in the mentioned place.
123.jpg (39.5 KiB) Viewed 2115 times
kumaresan

Postby Gidien » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:34 am

Can you tell me more about the volume effect, i never use volume, so i didn't have experience .
How i can use the volume to classify the signals?

The other part, i hope i understand correctly. you want to change the indicator to a multi currency indicator. Show the (strong) signals over more then one pair in one panel.
Gidien

Postby ak_nomiss » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:27 pm

can you add alert / sound and email too ? that would be perfect , Thank you very this indicator. Also, I notice that the pips earned is calculate by lots ? for example: long 2 lots, pips earned = 100
it actually only profit 50 pips ( 2 lots * 50 pips = 100 pips earned )
ak_nomiss

Postby Gidien » Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:00 am

ak_nomiss wrote:can you add alert / sound and email too ? that would be perfect , Thank you very this indicator. Also, I notice that the pips earned is calculate by lots ? for example: long 2 lots, pips earned = 100
it actually only profit 50 pips ( 2 lots * 50 pips = 100 pips earned )

Thats right, pips earned is the real pip multiplied with the lots open.

long with 3 lots and a price move of 50 pips , earned 150 pips.

alert, sound and email is not not possible inside an indicator, you can only use is at strategies or signals

from the documention

table terminal

Brief

The table which is used to get access to the trading terminal functions.

Details

The terminal table is always available at the moment of the preparing or updating of the instance of your strategy.
Gidien

Postby kumaresan » Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:17 pm

Hi Gidien / Apprentice,

Greetings.

First, thank you for reverting to me and I need to appreciate you for the effort you are taking.

Let me explain to you from my knowledge about the volume impact.

Volumes towards a particular currency pairs will determine the movement of a market (Up/Down).

If the volume is less, even a strong signal may fail to act, if the volume is more, even a weak signal will perform well (Signals means, indicator showing for buy/sell).

You can feel the fast movement of market when regular volumes to unusual / high volume times.
The unusual volumes may come because of News about the currency pair, Pivot point reaching, over bought/Sold, the right trading time of particular country etc…

The high volumes can be calculated by base of average volume of the day (if it exceeds the avg volume it needs to give the strong signal), exceeding the sentiment of fixed volume average of a particular currency pair.

If the volumes are exceeds the expectation, your signal should give either strong buy / sell.
I have given you the real examples of failures happening on this indicator in the attached image.
Refer the same; on every Buy/Sell signals of your indicator, needs to compare with the volume status.

You can design the indicator in such a manner that, it needs to show the strong Buy/Sell signals of multiple currency pairs only when the volume is high / above the average, if the volume is not up to the mark, your indicator should not show the signal for Buy/Sell even the strong signal comes as per the Ichimoku logic.

Hope I’ve explained to you in detail.

Help us by providing this indicator as successful manner.

Expecting a positive answer from you.

Thank You!

Regds / Kumaresan. :)
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
kumaresan

Postby kumaresan » Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:00 pm

Hi Gidien / Apprentice,

Awaiting for your revert,

Kindly check and confirm the feasibility.

Rgds / Kumaresan :)
kumaresan

PreviousNext

Return to Custom Indicators