MA Cross Dot

Here you can post and download custom indicators. PLEASE: Do not start topics unless you are posting your own indicator, they will be moved to appropriate section even if you do.

Moderator: admin

Re: MA Cross Dot

Postby speakinmymind » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:23 pm

I apologize if I'm being impatient, I know you guys do a lot of work. I only replied because I knew the site was down for a couple days and I did not know if it made the developmental list.

Thanks again!
speakinmymind
FXCodeBase: Graduate

Postby Daydreaminblue » Tue May 06, 2014 1:06 pm

Hi,

Would you be able to strategize this? Buy on the Cross up and exit + short on the cross down?
Daydreaminblue

Postby Fx4mt.com » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:44 pm

Hello Apprentice,
It isn't said enough around here, I truly appreciate your efforts. I really, really do. I am sure I am not the only one.

I have a request, is there anyway to modify this code where instead of a dot, a vertical line is drawn? Perhaps spanning 400-500 pips vertically? This would be most excellent.

And again, whether you find the time or not for this modification, I really honestly appreciate the work you've given thus far for the dozens of indicators you've programmed that I've used over the years. Big thumbs up to you dude.
Fx4mt.com

Postby Fx4mt.com » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:27 pm

Hello Apprentice,

Yes very similar to the indicator you posted above. I just find that one too cumbersome for my approach, as multiple intersects over time creat a very cluttered chart. Just looking for the indicator to post a vertical line only, with no horizontal line.

Thanks a bunch
Fx4mt.com

Postby Fx4mt.com » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:35 pm

I went ahead and took a look at the code, was able to edit it to fulfill my needs.

I will post updated indicator for those interested.

Thanks again :)
Attachments
Two MA Cross Pivots %28Stable%29.lua
(8.31 KiB) Downloaded 495 times
Fx4mt.com

Postby Apprentice » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:14 pm

The indicator was revised and updated.
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Previous

Return to Custom Indicators