Another version of Highly adaptable RSI Strategy

If you need an Indicator or Signal developed or translated from other language, please post all Indicator development REQUESTS to this section here.

Moderator: admin

Another version of Highly adaptable RSI Strategy

Postby DiMaKe » Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:52 am

Hy guys, I'd like to implement a candle conditional to this existing rsi strategy (viewtopic.php?f=31&t=31552&start=60) with 2 consecutive rsi candles (the last one higher than the previous one, for ex: rsi61 and rsi67) and with the 3th candle lower than the previous one, but want to be able to set the limit where this strategy will start working, for ex in this case above 60rsi. Want the strategy to trigger my sell order only when will detects this sequence of 3 candles: rsi61, rsi67, rsi64

I will give an example for a better understanding:

1) in current Highly adaptable RSI Strategy
candle 1 have rsi 61
candle 2 have rsi 67
candle 3 have rsi 64
candle 4 have rsi 63
candle 5 have rsi 57
set rsi to sell above 60 and close position when rsi gets under 40 => will open 4 short positions
set rsi to sell udner 60 and close position when rsi gets under 40 => will open one short on the 6candle because the strategy detects that the 5candle is udner rsi60

2) same example but with candles conditional I want
candle 1 have rsi 61
candle 2 have rsi 67
candle 3 have rsi 64
candle 4 have rsi 63
candle 5 have rsi 57
set rsi to sell above 60 and close position when rsi gets under 40 => if strategy detects that the next candle have a higher rsi (candle 2 have a higher rsi than candle 1) then do nothing;
when candle 3 have a lower rsi than candle 2 but the two previous candles where in a higher consecutive form => open short;
candle 4 have a lower rsi than the previous one, but the 2 previous candles are not in a higher consectuive values => dont' open any short

Thank you in advance and hope I've explaneid well
Last edited by DiMaKe on Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
DiMaKe

Re: Another version of Highly adaptable RSI Strategy

Postby DiMaKe » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:23 am

I just noticed that I post it under Custom Indicators, can someone move it to Custom Strategy?
Thank you
DiMaKe

Postby DiMaKe » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:49 am

Thank you for your replay

In additional may you please add this to it:
if the strategy detects already an open position, the next positions will be opened with 1lot more than previous one
the already position which is open, is the first one, and for ex have 1lot;
the second position will have the first ammount + 1lot => it will be opened with 2lots;
the third position will have the second ammount + 1lot => it will be opened with 3lots;
and so on

Thank you
DiMaKe

Postby DiMaKe » Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:58 pm

Hey Apprentice, any news?
Thank you
DiMaKe

Postby DiMaKe » Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:01 pm

Hey guys, just found that if I set a trading hours in which the strategy to trade will affect the close position too.

For ex, if I set the european trading program in which the strategy to trade, it open my position when the condition is meet, and later in the american trading program, the close position condition is meet, but the strategy won't close it because is not in the program I set, the european one, and this is not normal. The position should be closed no matter what hourly program I set to open positions.
DiMaKe

Postby DiMaKe » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:48 am

Hey, any news?
DiMaKe

Postby DiMaKe » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:25 am

Not a single answer for almost 4months?
DiMaKe

Return to Indicator and Signal Requests