PRO Calendar (advanced chart calendar with alerts)

Here you can post and download custom indicators. PLEASE: Do not start topics unless you are posting your own indicator, they will be moved to appropriate section even if you do.

Moderator: admin

PRO Calendar (advanced chart calendar with alerts)

Postby Phil_RX » Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:55 am

OVERVIEW :

DESCRIPTION :
PRO CALENDAR is of course an economic calendar but obviously the PRO version had to go even further than what’s already available here & there. Indeed this indicator offers an inovative and convenient design in addition to the basic settings available in every similar indicators. The additions concern the way it will be displayed on your chart (this way you’ll have plenty of different ways to display and many different combinations). PRO CALENDAR updates automatically as the time passes and of course offers some alert features. Every trader have already been trapped by an volatilee move someday due to an economic release he hasn’t anticipated… Well that’s exactly why I created this indicator. It will alert you in advance, actually the whole indicator display have been designed to this purpose of anticipating news and never ever get surprised by something you missed !

DOWNLOAD :
PRO Calendar.bin
(8.75 KiB) Downloaded 1577 times
(Dark Backgound preset, updates & support via the website)
More indicators available here : http://pro-indicators.com
Last edited by Phil_RX on Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Phil_RX

Re: PRO Calendar (advanced chart calendar with alerts)

Postby Paul W » Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:20 pm

good indicator

could you enable to support Tick-charts ?

sound-file option would be cool too

Thanks
Paul W
FXCodeBase: Initiate

Postby Phil_RX » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:33 am

Unable to use tick charts input as timed bars are required to identify and place the events accordingly to the timeline. I'm sorry but this seems like a dead end to me :)
Phil_RX

Postby mechanicjon » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:28 pm

Thank you for the Pro Calendar it works great and the features are really good. AA+++
mechanicjon

Postby Phil_RX » Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:22 am

I have made several indicators like this one, most of them are completely free. Only the most complex one are paid but anyway have a look at the free ones you might find some useful things for you on the website !
Phil_RX

Postby pinimo » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:33 pm

This indicator doesn't work, like the similar ffcalendar.lua and news dailyfx.
If you try to start the indicator it always shows NO NEWS.
Please make a check!

At the moment there is no one reliable indicator for the calendar:
-FF calendar doesn't work
-PRO Calendar doesn't work
-Daily Fx NEWS make marketscope unresponsive, cpu 100% and doesn't load in more than one graph.
pinimo

Postby Phil_RX » Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:00 pm

@pinimo :
I'm using the indic every single trading day, it's working just fine for me and so far you're the only person reporting an issue.
My source code is also using the ForexFactory data to plot the calendar. This can be a temporary maintenance on their website but despite that there's no way it can work for me and not for you. Just to make sure we're using the same copies I just updated the post. So please update the indic and try again ! If you're still down then the issue simply cannot be indicator side :)
Phil_RX

Postby Paul W » Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:40 am

could you add a Font selection option ?

Windows 10 updates are creating some problems with the indicator display

thanks
Attachments
Pro indicator font issue.JPG
Paul W
FXCodeBase: Initiate

Postby Lucclucas » Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:04 am

Hello Philippe, serait-il possible d'utiliser au choix soit forexfactory ou investing.com qui semble plus intéressant. Ce qui m'arrangerait également c'est de faire apparaitre le résultat de la stat, en couleur selon le résultat, et ce dans un coin du graph. Si 20 secondes avant pouvait apparaître également dans ce coin-là, le chiffre précédent et celui qui est prévu.
Merci pour tes efforts, tes indics sont tous vraiment intéressant, je suis client pro-bundle. Continue et fait-nous plein d'autres propositions.
Luc
Lucclucas

Next

Return to Custom Indicators