Reverse ema 2 mtf

Here you can post and download custom indicators. PLEASE: Do not start topics unless you are posting your own indicator, they will be moved to appropriate section even if you do.

Moderator: admin

Reverse ema 2 mtf

Postby Apprentice » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:42 am

USDSEK H1 (01-07-2018 0951).png

Based on the request.
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=65502
Reverse ema 2 mtf.lua
(19.48 KiB) Downloaded 360 times

The indicator was revised and updated
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Re: Reverse ema 2 mtf

Postby bartwas1 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:43 am

Thanks for you effort, much appreciated. Any chance to add line thickness option?

And I've noticed that when I change time frame in parameters and maintain source period at default I have exactly two lines of this indicator, however when I set a source period and a period in parameters into two different values I will get two indicators displayed in the same oscillator window.

I wanted to point that out, because - regardless if it was intentional or not - it is quite useful, especially if you want to try out alignment strategy by setting one value lower at 15m for example and the other higher at 1h for example and then wait for alignment and when that happens you have a strong probability - to go long or short. I mean it isn't a trading strategy per se, but this is how this indicator could be utilised. Anyhow thank you, Apprentice.

kind regards
bart
bartwas1
FXCodeBase: Initiate

Re: Reverse ema 2 mtf

Postby bartwas1 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:23 am

It's more visible now, thanks.
bartwas1
FXCodeBase: Initiate

Return to Custom Indicators