the indicator cannot highlight the trading sessions on the time frames higher than 1 hour.
LordTwig wrote:Mine does not work on the (1) hour chart though? I thought only above 1 hour does not work
LordTwig wrote:1) high & low points 'price' above/below them (text ie 1.4567 H... 1.4486 L) added.
2) Above the 'current' high and low it should have the pips total from Open(Session Open) to Low (ie -67pips) & Open to High (ie +126 pips) @ the high & low points(ie it will move position only if higher or lower values.
3) At end of Session it shows total pips from session low to session high or vice versa (ie SE+256pips)
4) User choice on each above.
5) User choice for Both Sessions & Overlaps or either or none on above.
6) Remove Info Heading Line sessions text and place text instead under each coloured session line the main session name ie London under the London session.
a135711 wrote:any numerical or textual information definitely in tool tips or the option to turn it off.
To see the full name ajust move the mouse cursor over the pattern label and wait until a tooltip with the full name appears
Cursur data is crap as well because it needs to be made smaller (text) and be able to only list the values that user wants, as opposed to showing every damn line & value of every indicator on the screen/chart. Curser data table is also fixed in the area that it is placed and gets in the way all the time.
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 6 guests