New features required in SDK debugger

Section for discussions related to indicators, use of indicators, and building of trading stategies using indicators.

Moderator: admin

New features required in SDK debugger

Postby LordTwig » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:51 am

Hiya Nikolay,

It would be great to get a 'Re-run' option in the SDK debugger rather than having to reload it each time if you want to run through it several times.

Also with that in mind, it would be nice to be able to save and reload your 'Watch' items rather than having to tediously reload these back into debugger 1 by 1 each time as well.

Especially for us 'new learners' I have reloaded it feels like 100's of times already on same indicator just trying to get a feel and finding errors in processing.

regards
LordTwig
Cheers
LordTwig
LordTwig
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Re: New features required in SDK debugger

Postby Nikolay.Gekht » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:22 am

Oh... I'm still waiting for the complete version of the debugger (based on the Microsoft Visual Studio) will be finished. But I'm doing it for the whole last year... Yeah, I'm tired with this as well. I'll try to include this feature into the existing "crutch" solution.
Nikolay.Gekht
FXCodeBase: Site Admin

Re: New features required in SDK debugger

Postby Nikolay.Gekht » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:09 pm

And partially done. :-)
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=479&p=949#p949
However, it is not saved in case you closed the debugger and open it again, but you can modify the source code of your indicator and restart it as much time as you need.
Nikolay.Gekht
FXCodeBase: Site Admin

Return to Discussions