Strategy not triggering

Section for discussions related to indicators, use of indicators, and building of trading stategies using indicators.

Moderator: admin

Strategy not triggering

Postby scandisk » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:38 am

Hi

I am using this strategy on my demo account and the trades are not being triggered for some weird reason?

I have set the strategies to allow trading and they are all triggered to trade? I have been running this on my computer for the last few days nothing gets triggered? I have used lots of different strategies in the past all working except this one? I just want to know if my platform is corrupted.. Please could you check over the code thanks! ;)

Just a question if I run my phone app fxcm same account that my strategies are running will it trigger my trades? Does fxcm offer a server for strategies so I don't need to keep my computer running?

Pivot.PNG

scandisk

Re: Strategy not triggering

Postby scandisk » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:43 pm

Do you guys not answer replies? You guys design a strategy or indicator but you don't fix them? :x
scandisk

Re: Strategy not triggering

Postby sibvic » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:11 am

scandisk wrote:Hi

I am using this strategy on my demo account and the trades are not being triggered for some weird reason?

I have set the strategies to allow trading and they are all triggered to trade? I have been running this on my computer for the last few days nothing gets triggered? I have used lots of different strategies in the past all working except this one? I just want to know if my platform is corrupted.. Please could you check over the code thanks! ;)

Just a question if I run my phone app fxcm same account that my strategies are running will it trigger my trades? Does fxcm offer a server for strategies so I don't need to keep my computer running?

The attachment Pivot.PNG is no longer available

The attachment Pivot.PNG is no longer available

What parameters do you use for Actions?
Attachments
1.png
sibvic

Return to Discussions