Indicators integration into Java app

Use all the fxcodebase indicator in your application!

Moderator: admin

Indicators integration into Java app

Postby lionfx » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:43 am

Please advice how to integrate standard indicator, let's say Pivot in my Java Trading App.
I'm not interested about graphical presentation of indicators, I need to get values of them in my app, so I can operate with them.
Thank you in advance.
lionfx

Re: Indicators integration into Java app

Postby Victor.Tereschenko » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:36 am

lionfx wrote:Please advice how to integrate standard indicator, let's say Pivot in my Java Trading App.
I'm not interested about graphical presentation of indicators, I need to get values of them in my app, so I can operate with them.
Thank you in advance.

I'm not very familiar with Java but I think you could use JNI to wrap an indicore2.dll (similar to .NET version (gehtsoft.indicore.dll)). If you already did this see "How to Calculate Indicator (Step-By-Step guide)" in the help.
“There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.” (c) Ernest Hemingway
Victor.Tereschenko
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Re: Indicators integration into Java app

Postby rtsayers » Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:46 pm

Hi I don't have a clue when it comes to programing but I need a couple things programmed into Java or Jforex. These are the two things I need Voltychannelstop Strategy and Voltychannelstop Indicator. Please let me know if this is possible and if there is someone on this site who can convert this! Thanks Rick Sayers
rtsayers
FXCodeBase: Initiate

Return to C++/.NET API