IndicoreSDK Improvement Idea...

Section for all discussions related to development using Indicore API/SDK.

Moderator: admin

IndicoreSDK Improvement Idea...

Postby flem_wad » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:42 am

I have two ideas that may improve your IndicoreSDK software, they are:

-The ability to "create strategy from existing indicator." This speaks for itself.
-The ability to safely remove parameters. By this I mean that IndicoreSDK could scan or read an indicator or strategy file and remove parameters without damaging the code.

Just some ideas.
flem_wad
Hillbilly: Squeal like a pig.. Come on boy squeal! SQUEAL! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee
flem_wad

Re: IndicoreSDK Improvement Idea...

Postby sunshine » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:36 am

Thanks for your post.

-The ability to "create strategy from existing indicator." This speaks for itself.

I believe that strategy wizard would help you. Developers are working on this tool. It will allow you to create strategies for Marketscope w/o knowledge of programming.
I'll ask the developers about when to expect the release.
-The ability to safely remove parameters. By this I mean that IndicoreSDK could scan or read an indicator or strategy file and remove parameters without damaging the code.

I'm not sure how this could be done. Strategy parameters can affect strategy logic. Depending on the parameter value, the strategy can trade differently.
sunshine

Re: IndicoreSDK Improvement Idea...

Postby flem_wad » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:29 pm

Hi Sunshine,

I believe that strategy wizard would help you. Developers are working on this tool. It will allow you to create strategies for Marketscope w/o knowledge of programming.
I'll ask the developers about when to expect the release.

Will this be an independent program or will it part of IndicoreSDK or Marketscope??

Thanks for your reply.
flem_wad
Hillbilly: Squeal like a pig.. Come on boy squeal! SQUEAL! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee
flem_wad

Return to Discussions