Forum keep saying my post is a spam

All questions regarding forum support go into this section.

Moderator: admin

Forum rules
No general discussions. ONLY questions regarding forum functionality, user registration, problems with forum use, etc..

Forum keep saying my post is a spam

Postby dmancyu » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:30 pm

I need some help. When I am trying to post a reply, the forum just keep saying my reply has been flagged as spam and deny my post. Is there any particular rule to send a reply? If not, is there any workaround to resolve the problem?
dmancyu

Re: Forum keep saying my post is a spam

Postby Nikolay.Gekht » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:49 am

Spam warning means that the post contains one of the actively used in by spammers. You can try to rephrase your post to find which word is forbidden.

I apologize for incontinence, but this is the only way to keep the forum free form hundreds spam messages they are trying to post everyday.
Nikolay.Gekht
FXCodeBase: Site Admin

Postby dmancyu » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:22 pm

Thanks for the reply... but I didn't use any offensive words in my reply when I tried to post my message. Is there a banned word list for myself and the others to reference?
dmancyu

Postby Nikolay.Gekht » Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:10 am

It mostly not a kind of offensive words, but rather various advs and ex-ex-ex related.

I cannot publish the list because of the same spam filter, it just won't let me do it marking it as spam too. :-)

You can send the text to me at nikolay(at)gekht(dot)us and I'll take a look which word it recognized as spam.
Nikolay.Gekht
FXCodeBase: Site Admin

Postby dmancyu » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:15 pm

Thanks for your help. I shall let you know if I experience similar problem again. :)
dmancyu

Return to Forum Support