MarketScope suggestions

All posts which do not fit into any other sections of the forum.

Moderator: admin

Re: MarketScope suggestions

Postby sunshine » Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:05 am

The closest thing to what you are describing that we have available on FXCodeBase is the Close all strategy. You can post a request for FXCodeBase developers to modify the strategy if you need.
sunshine

Postby PipGrabber » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:07 pm

Greetings!

Can the slope in degrees be added to the tooltip of the RULER? Besides the price, x and y axis. Add also the angle. Thanks! :mrgreen:
PipGrabber

Postby PipGrabber » Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:53 pm

Hello,

Just wondering if where is this Better Backtesting feature on the new update.

Better Backtesting:
Strategies can now be optimised using “today’s data” even if the trading day has not come to an official close. You can also now use the persistence storage, which means that you can backtest strategies that use indicators with custom parameters.

Its still not current(you can't choose today's date). Though much better than the previous version where it was almost a week late, this new update is just until the previous days close. Was hoping to get the latest live bar, just like when using SDK debugger for backtesting. :geek:
PipGrabber

Postby sunshine » Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:13 am

Hello,

It appears that this is an issue with the standard calendar UI control.
Today is January 31th. I cannot select "31" in the calendar, but when I select yesterday date, and click the "up" arrow on the keyboard, "31" becomes selected. So I can use "today's data".
shot2.PNG

I have forwarded the issue to the developers. I hope it will be fixed in the next release. For now you can use the workaround described above.
sunshine

Postby PipGrabber » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:13 am

sunshine wrote:Hello,

It appears that this is an issue with the standard calendar UI control.
Today is January 31th. I cannot select "31" in the calendar, but when I select yesterday date, and click the "up" arrow on the keyboard, "31" becomes selected. So I can use "today's data".

I have forwarded the issue to the developers. I hope it will be fixed in the next release. For now you can use the workaround described above.

Ok, Thanks sunshine for the workaround tip. Just have to highlight first the day, then you press the up or down arrow key of the keyboard to get todays date. :mrgreen:
PipGrabber

Bijoux Fantaisie pas cher

Postby suzanelyk » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:53 am

I agree with you, thanks for an explanation. As always all ingenious is simple.
suzanelyk

Postby Hailkayy » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:16 pm

I have suggestions :

Ability to change at will the background of marketscope. To load a picture (could me a nice incentive if it's islands, or a inspirationnal text)

Ability to name the trade (this one is H4, H3 D1, M30 etc.) on Marketscope at left side instead or below/above : Buy and sell indications.
And a a new column on TSII to write the given name to one particular line. H'4.. H2 etc.

Thanks, take into account.
Hailkayy
FXCodeBase: Initiate

Postby Apprentice » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:29 am

Thank you for your suggestion.
I will convey your proposal to development team.
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Postby igariok_m » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:57 pm

Hi , it will great that Andrew Pitchfork instrument to be like in MT5 or Advanced Get software , it will save a lot of time.
igariok_m

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions