VPN with TSII?

All posts which do not fit into any other sections of the forum.

Moderator: admin

VPN with TSII?

Postby mfoste1 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:55 pm

I am wondering if it is possible to run a VPN with TSII? I need this function for anonymity for the algoritms I run, as well as the need to be able to be logged into the same account from 2 different computers. Has anyone tried this? If so, how do you run this system? :D

Thanks in advance,
Mfoste1
mfoste1

Re: VPN with TSII?

Postby uglock » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:27 pm

Hi mfoste1,

In order to have the ability to log in FXTS II with the same account from different computers it is necessary to contact FXCM support and request a Multi session on your account. Please read here for more details:
http://support.fxcm.com/fxts/faq/connection-with-the-server-has-been-lost-please-close-this-window-and-login-again-2/

PS: could you please advice which kind of anonymity do you wish to achieve? Your strategies are executed on your own computer in FXTS II and not sent to FXCM. If you would like to share your strategy without source code you could compile your strategy to the binary format using Indicore SDK and nobody will see the source code.
uglock
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Postby mfoste1 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:17 pm

uglock wrote:Hi mfoste1,

In order to have the ability to log in FXTS II with the same account from different computers it is necessary to contact FXCM support and request a Multi session on your account. Please read here for more details:
http://support.fxcm.com/fxts/faq/connection-with-the-server-has-been-lost-please-close-this-window-and-login-again-2/

PS: could you please advice which kind of anonymity do you wish to achieve? Your strategies are executed on your own computer in FXTS II and not sent to FXCM. If you would like to share your strategy without source code you could compile your strategy to the binary format using Indicore SDK and nobody will see the source code.

I just want to make sure that FXCM can't see that I'm running a strategy on my platform.
mfoste1

Postby shawona » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:11 am

Can VPN connection like hotspot shield skip the cisco agent? im working in a company that has every kind of tracking software to know what am I doing. I saw a vpn Software called HotSpot Sheild, will they know what am I doing if I surff the web with this vpn connection?
shawona

Postby kasheswari » Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:24 am

Can keystroke monitoring software intercept keystrokes as they are being sent into a VPN connection?
kasheswari

Return to General Discussions