Trade Copier

All posts which do not fit into any other sections of the forum.

Moderator: admin

Trade Copier

Postby topguntrader » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:43 am

I have downloaded and installed Trade Copier from the Wiki, to copy trades from FXCM Tradestation to FXCM Metatrader.......it is working Perfectly....BUT......it cannot transmit all symbols, for example EURUAD, says in Log file....this symbol is not enabled............on a standard MT4 terminal i would open Market Watch, right click and go to SHOW ALL, but on the copier I cannot see a Symbols file or anyway to enable all symbols.....anyone have any ideas ?
topguntrader

Re: Trade Copier

Postby Julia CJ » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:29 am

Hi Topguntrader,

We will add the possibility of subscription to symbols in the Trade Copier application. Currently we can not give an accurate assessment relatively the implementation time. Most probably, it will be implemented by the end of the next month.
Julia CJ

Postby jpong777 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:14 am

Hi Julia,

Any update on this request?

Thank you.
jpong777

Postby Julia CJ » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:32 am

Hi Jpong777,

Unfortunately, nowadays there is impossible to implement this request. Once such possibility appears we realize it. We will keep you informed about it.
Julia CJ

Postby seunboi4u » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:19 am

please how do i use the trade copy i try to connect to my Broker but did not connect i use LQDFX Thanks god bless
seunboi4u

Postby Reymondpolanco » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:09 am

Can you add to the trade copier the option to set an lot amount for each account
Reymondpolanco
FXCodeBase: Initiate

Postby Apprentice » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:27 am

The query was forwarded to the development team.
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Postby blue-7777 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:25 am

Hi, using this Trade Copier and I love it!! Great program!
Would it be please possible a small modification: an option to hide/deselect "Gross P/L" field for associated accounts please? In a way that user uses another form (maybe to add "Options" menu on top of program windowd next to "File") to deselect desired fields and then saves settings, so that deselected field never appears while for instance exiting and starting program again.
Thanks!
blue-7777

Postby Apprentice » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:46 am

Forwarded to the development team.
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Postby forexguru » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:46 pm

seunboi4u wrote:please how do i use the trade copy i try to connect to my Broker but did not connect i use LQDFX Thanks god bless

Is it not better to just use one broker that offers the copy trade software? I mean some brokers have copy trade platform or system in place to automatically copy trades from expert traders. So, I think this option is better.
forexguru

Return to General Discussions