real indicator

All posts which do not fit into any other sections of the forum.

Moderator: admin

real indicator

Postby ahmedadel » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:06 am

all indicators Walk behind the price and do not expect

I want a real indicator

means meaning of the name

indicator refers to the next trend

Is there one has a real indicator on here?

I think the answer is No No No

:lol: :lol: :lol:
ahmedadel

Re: real indicator

Postby Bebbspoke » Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:36 am

Ahmedadel:

A trading "Indicator" is ONLY a mathematical derivation of event history and as such may be applied as an implication of a possible future event; - but there is NEVER any guarantee.

Statistically they may be used profitably; but as Disraeli was alleged to state; - there are lies, damn lies and statistics.

Of course all indicators "walk behind" - it is mathematically possible to improve considerably on many of the standard trading indicators - such may be adjusted to "walk VERY CLOSELY behind"... but these are the covert preserve of the technical trader and usually require continuous access to both historic and live data along with much real time computer processing power and speed...

By the form of your posting; - I do not think that you might be a "technical" trader.

It is alleged by some that when correctly applied the MACD is possibly the most reliable predictive indicator but should be used in conjunction with other indicators; - there is NEVER any guarantee.

As a final comment; - INDICATORS(?) - how often does one see a motor vehicle indicating a potential change of direction with the driver blissfully unaware and with no intention of turning?

NO indicator may be guaranteed to be predicively correct.

Regards, Bebbspoke
Bebbspoke
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Return to General Discussions