Weis Wave Indicator Upgrade

If you need an Indicator or Signal developed or translated from other language, please post all Indicator development REQUESTS to this section here.

Moderator: admin

Weis Wave Indicator Upgrade

Postby LifeStarForex » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:12 pm

I am uploading an indicator (MQL4 file) that I have been working on but cannot figure out how to bring to finalization. It is a working version, with some minor issues.

The forming 'now' wave in the code refreshes after every close but it repaints the new accumulated volume label over the last acc vol label instead of replacing it altogether. I would like it to update on each close but not keeps the last acc. vol label so long as it is not forming a new leg due to the 'dif' parameter being met.

Also, when a new wave is forming due to the 'dif' parameter being met the forming 'now' vol. label does not show up with a new count but instead will continue totaling acc. vol. unless the indicator is refreshed. Can you make it so that when the 'dif' parameter is met the down wave vol label prints and the current forming 'now' vol label start a new calculation?

Lastly, I would like if the net delta (the difference between the bid and ask) could be plotted underneath the vol label using the same 'dif' parameter as the vol wave. No histogram is necessary for the net delta.

This indicator tremendously benefits all who do Wyckoff analysis and VSA Wave analysis.

If you find any other errors or inefficiencies in the code you may fix those as you see fit.

Thank you very much in advance for all of your help.
Attachments
WeisWaveRM4.mq4
(12.21 KiB) Downloaded 42 times
LifeStarForex

Re: Weis Wave Indicator Upgrade

Postby Apprentice » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:51 pm

Your request is added to the development list under Id Number 4228
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Postby Apprentice » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:54 am

Try this version.
WeisWaveRM4.mq4
(13.64 KiB) Downloaded 42 times
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Postby LifeStarForex » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:25 pm

Apprentice wrote:Try this version.
WeisWaveRM4.mq4

Hello Apprentice,
I have tried the indicator you suggested and the repainting of the forming 'now' wave still happens without taking into effect that a new wave has started or the old wave is still in existence. I want to thank you for your help thus far.

Also, were you able to figure out how to add the net delta per wave feature? I am going to donate to the forum/website regardless of your success because I like your speedy response and the purpose of this site.

The net delta feature would be great even if you have to make it as a separate indicator. Thank you again and you have my word. Good luck.
LifeStarForex

Return to Indicator and Signal Requests