bigger time frame moving averages

If you need an Indicator or Signal developed or translated from other language, please post all Indicator development REQUESTS to this section here.

Moderator: admin

bigger time frame moving averages

Postby a135711 » Mon May 17, 2010 9:01 am

please consider development of upgraded MVA, LWMA, regression, TMA, EMA KAMA PPMA indicators that allow for one to use, for example, a 50 day MVA in a 15 minute chart. in fact, it might be quite useful to have all the basic indicator and oscillators that come with the marketscope software package have this bigger frames option property.
thank you
a135711

Re: bigger time frame moving averages

Postby Nikolay.Gekht » Mon May 17, 2010 9:46 am

The next version of the Marketscope will provide an ability to choose the indicator as a parameter of another indicator, so we will be able to develop a few (in fact two - one for indicators and one for oscillators) implementation of the bigger frame/shifted indicator to be used with all other indicators.
Nikolay.Gekht
FXCodeBase: Site Admin

Postby aarons_alive » Mon May 17, 2010 1:23 pm

Excellent, look foward to this development. This should be a good one, i dont know of many packages that have this function. Well done guys, at this rate, this software should be one of the best out there in no time at all.
aarons_alive

Postby Nikolay.Gekht » Wed May 19, 2010 10:24 am

Since a big amount of request for bigger frame MA I put the MF_MA indicator to this tread:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1033&p=1972

When discussion will be finished I'll move the indicator to custom indicators section. So, please feel free to join the discussion.
Nikolay.Gekht
FXCodeBase: Site Admin

Return to Indicator and Signal Requests