T3 Tilson

If you need an Indicator or Signal developed or translated from other language, please post all Indicator development REQUESTS to this section here.

Moderator: admin

T3 Tilson

Postby rittorno » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:24 pm

Is it possible to create an indicator for T3 Tilson? Also is it possible to allow a negative (the way its programmed currently) number in the extension of the Fibonacci to allow the prediction of where price will be in the future?

Thank You....What an awesome board!!!!!
rittorno

Re: T3 Tilson

Postby Nikolay.Gekht » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:44 pm

I'll look for the indicator a bit later. If it is possible to provide any reference to the indicator or it's description, it will greatly simplify the work on the indicator.

Negative levels of the fibonacci will be available in the next release of the Marketscope. Right now such levels are supported, for example, in auto fibonacci levels, such as a new implementation of the PIVOT indicator (viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1093)
Nikolay.Gekht
FXCodeBase: Site Admin

Postby Apprentice » Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:03 am

I found a description, I can implement for Two different indicator,
T3 Average and T3 oscillator.
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Postby rittorno » Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:37 am

I'm looking for the T3 Tilson to be a trend line on the chart. I'm looking completely move my FOREX trading to Marketscope with FXCM and discontinue my current charting software. This means I will need to convert my technical charting stragey to the Marketscope. There are only two things missing the T3 Tilson trend line which a graphical example can be found at the current charting system http://www.fibonaccitrader.com/HELP40/INDICATORS/ and then search or scroll to T3 indicator. I also found some code for it on another site but I'm not sure if contains the same properties.

http://www.tssupport.com/support/base/? ... le&id=1419
rittorno

Postby rittorno » Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:46 pm

Thank You so much!!!!
rittorno

Return to Indicator and Signal Requests