DailyHigh/Low Indicator

If you need an Indicator or Signal developed or translated from other language, please post all Indicator development REQUESTS to this section here.

Moderator: admin

DailyHigh/Low Indicator

Postby yasirali1974 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:20 am

Hi,
I would like to request daily high/low indicator based on daily candles which could show daily h/l lines along with dates for the last one week. It would be great for determining the reversal points. regards.
yasirali1974

Re: DailyHigh/Low Indicator

Postby Nikolay.Gekht » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:28 pm

Could you please refine the task a bit, comparing, for example High/Low band indicator which does, as far as I can see, almost the same task.
You can find a high/low band here: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=607.
Nikolay.Gekht
FXCodeBase: Site Admin

Postby yasirali1974 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:34 pm

Hi
I have shown two charts one is daily and the other is hourly. i have drawn lines on daily h/l candles and i trade at these levels with some other indicators for determining the key reversal points. and when i go into lower time frames for example an hourly chart my life becomes quite easy. Also the most important are the highs or lows where price has hit twice with a tolerence of 10 pips making it lot stronger resistance /support for which a different line color may be shown. have i explained my self well or not kindly reply. thanks.
regards.
yasirali1974

Postby Nikolay.Gekht » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:37 pm

Oh, now I see. Yes, this explanation is much better. Thank you! I add the request to the dev. queue. It could be some delays in indicators development the next couple of week (we all really busy with preparing auto-trading support for the next TS release), but I'll try to push this. At least there is nothing what is not already implemented in other indicators. Just a bid different view.
Nikolay.Gekht
FXCodeBase: Site Admin

Postby yasirali1974 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:50 am

Hi,
I know you guys are quite busy doing your work but i would be very grateful to you if you could push this one. I currently trade one pair only on the basis of my above mentioned strategy, by developing this indicator it would give me lot more chances to make profit on other currency pairs aswell. thanks in advance. Oh, by the way by mistake the charts were deleted. here it is again
regards.
yasirali1974

Postby yasirali1974 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:36 am

Nikolay.Gekht wrote:Oh, now I see. Yes, this explanation is much better. Thank you! I add the request to the dev. queue. It could be some delays in indicators development the next couple of week (we all really busy with preparing auto-trading support for the next TS release), but I'll try to push this. At least there is nothing what is not already implemented in other indicators. Just a bid different view.

Its been 3weeks any developments on this guys. regards
yasirali1974

Postby ThomasB » Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:43 am

Hi, I'm looking for a DailyHigh/Low Indicator as well. Is it possible to give an estimated time when this might be available?
Thanks! :D
ThomasB

Return to Indicator and Signal Requests