How Can I get this Simple Order Replace Strategy?

If you need an Indicator or Signal developed or translated from other language, please post all Indicator development REQUESTS to this section here.

Moderator: admin

How Can I get this Simple Order Replace Strategy?

Postby davidf515 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:02 pm

I've been asking for a fairly simple strategy for some time now with no luck. Wondering if I'm going about this the wrong way.

I just want a strategy that will open a position upon the TOUCH of a specific price, and the ability to include a stop and limit, just like a regular Entry Order, EXCEPT that IF it gets stopped out, it re-enters the SAME order again - same entry price, same stop and limit. That's it.

I started out asking for a more complicated strategy - simultaneous Entry orders above and below current, increasing profit target with each loss, etc. viewtopic.php?f=27&t=12495
Then, as I got no response, tried simplifying my requests until arriving at the one above.

I found one here viewtopic.php?f=31&t=2852
that looked like it was close to what I wanted, but found problems with it - it didn't enter upon "touch", but on "close", and worse, it shut off upon 1st entry, nullifying any stop or limit orders. So I asked if it could be fixed, with no response.

I understand that you folks are very busy and can't get to everyone's request immediately, so I had hoped that simplifying my request or asking for a fix on an existing strategy would help, but it's been a while with no response on either.

So, how can I get this done? I thought about paying for it, but I don't need it to be proprietary, anyone can use it for all I care. Would a donation do it? If so, how much - $5, $50, more? I haven't got a clue, but I AM getting desperate. I'm waking up every hour or 2 to replace my entry orders as they get stopped out and NEED to get this done. Am willing to pay if I HAVE to, just not sure how to go about it.

Once again, any help or advice anyone could give would be much appreciated.
davidf515

Re: How Can I get this Simple Order Replace Strategy?

Postby Apprentice » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:33 am

Unfortunately I can not give you an estimate.
Number of requests pending is great, something like 600.
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Postby jba001 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:28 am

Hi, is this development still in the queue or has it been completed now? I'm also looking for code to automatically replace closed orders so would love to give this a try.
jba001

Postby Alexander.Gettinger » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:48 pm

Please try this strategy:
Price_Strategy.lua
(11.66 KiB) Downloaded 318 times
Alexander.Gettinger
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Return to Indicator and Signal Requests