MACD with Histogram color plus histogram phase

If you need an Indicator or Signal developed or translated from other language, please post all Indicator development REQUESTS to this section here.

Moderator: admin

MACD with Histogram color plus histogram phase

Postby lulupan » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:52 pm

If anyone can develop a new indicator with: MACD with histogram color plus histogram phase (below the zero or above the zero) will be very nice.
Please let me know if anyone can do it.
Lulu
lulupan
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Re: MACD with Histogram color plus histogram phase

Postby TonyMod » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:34 pm

lulupan wrote:If anyone can develop a new indicator with: MACD with histogram color plus histogram phase (below the zero or above the zero) will be very nice.
Please let me know if anyone can do it.
Lulu

No problem. So you want bars colored differently below zero and above zero? Or you want a separate oscillator that you can run with MACD that will have a histogram with down and up lines? Like if MACD histogram is on positive 1 and over the bar will point up, and if MACD histogram bar is -1 and lower the new oscillator's bar will point down. Am i understanding you correctly? If not please let me know, i do want to get you your indicator as quickly as possible.
Best Regards,

"TonyMod"
(FXCodeBase.com Forum Moderator)
TonyMod
FXCodeBase: Site Admin

Postby lulupan » Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:30 am

Thanks Tony
I want to give different color in Histogram.
If the bars are above the zero line and increase then put it into green (as we have now); If the bars are above the zero line but decrease then put it into yellow (now we have red); If the bars below the zero line decrease then Red (as we have now); If the bars are below zero line but increase we put it as yellow. So basically there are three colos in the histogram.
If you have any question please feel free to ask.
Thanks a lot for the help
Lulu
lulupan

Postby TonyMod » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:25 pm

lulupan wrote:Thanks Tony
If the bars are above the zero line and increase then put it into green (as we have now); If the bars are above the zero line but decrease then put it into yellow (now we have red); If the bars below the zero line decrease then Red (as we have now); If the bars are below zero line but increase we put it as yellow. So basically there are three colos in the histogram.
Lulu

OK, i gotcha! This might take some time, since our office is extremely busy these days with upcoming new releases, but i'll try to get this out to you this week.

I'll notify you when i finish a version to try out.

cheers.
Best Regards,

"TonyMod"
TonyMod

Postby TonyMod » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:42 pm

lulupan wrote:Thanks Tony
Lulu

Lulu,

I sent you your indicator by EMail, along with other indicator i think might be of use to you. Respond to my email with comments please.

Cheers.
Best Regards,

"TonyMod"
TonyMod

Postby lulupan » Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:05 pm

Thanks, Tony
lulupan

Return to Indicator and Signal Requests