OsMA - Moving Average of Oscillator

If you need an Indicator or Signal developed or translated from other language, please post all Indicator development REQUESTS to this section here.

Moderator: admin

Postby brad2010 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:34 pm

What I am asking is for a new Signal to be developed for the “Moving Average of Oscillator” indicator (OsMA). I want the OsMA Signal to operate exactly the same as the "Awesome Oscillator Signal." Here is a quote of what the Signal does: “Signal is generated when Awesome Oscillator crosses Over/Under the zero line.” If it can be coded so that it gives a signal in real time and not just when the bar closes, that would be best. Otherwise when the bar closes I guess.

Also, the standard inputs for the periods are 12, 26, and 9 but I would like to be able to change these inputs to different numbers if I decide to. I would like to be able to choose the time frame to set it on. I want to get an alert, with the options of a pop up notification, sound alert, and email alert when the OsMA crosses the zero line up or down. I would really appreciate this new signal. Thanks very much.
brad2010

Re: OsMA - Moving Average of Oscillator

Postby Apprentice » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:58 pm

Thy request has already been accepted.
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Re: OsMA - Moving Average of Oscillator

Postby brad2010 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:42 pm

Thank you. I'm new to this and thought I did it wrong.
brad2010

Return to Indicator and Signal Requests