I need a custom build indicators,

If you need an Indicator or Signal developed or translated from other language, please post all Indicator development REQUESTS to this section here.

Moderator: admin

I need a custom build indicators,

Postby Murrayjj » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:26 pm

Hi all ,my name is Murray, I have been trading for two years now with a friend, and he has this accurate and very very relaible indicators that shows him the trend of the market, the entry ponit and the exit point, even if the market will go up and down it will show him how many pips is gonna go, I have beg him to develop this proggram indicators for me but he is not willing to do it,he tell me so many stories, pls can some developer out here help me I have been losing alot of money and I think I am not sure that some programer developed the progarm for my friend through this forum. pls help me.

Murray
Murrayjj
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Re: I need a custom build indicators,

Postby TonyMod » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:03 pm

Murrayjj wrote:Hi all ,my name is Murray, I have been trading for two years now with a friend, and he has this accurate and very very relaible indicators that shows him the trend of the market, the entry ponit and the exit point, even if the market will go up and down it will show him how many pips is gonna go, I have beg him to develop this proggram indicators for me but he is not willing to do it,he tell me so many stories, pls can some developer out here help me I have been losing alot of money and I think I am not sure that some programer developed the progarm for my friend through this forum. pls help me.

Murray

Hello Murray,

You might think your friends program does all that, but that would be almost phenomenal. I think you are overrating his indicator's abilities. IT IS POSSIBLE to calculate trends using indicators, but they are only partially accurate. No matter how "ironclad" your calculation is, it has a chance of turning against you.

I would love to help you, if you can give me some specific information. What would you like us to do for you? All indicator development for MarketScope Charts is free, as you see we post a lot of them for good of the forex community, and we like doing it. Do you need anything besides a specific (or hypothetical) indicator?

Indicator is not a "program" per se.... Indicator is a set of calculation/display rules that is applied to a stream of prices, "m5" - USD/JPY for example. And it will display output as per calculation instructions. One thing that indicator CAN'T DO is to trade for you, or give you any kinda signals to buy or sell on a programmatic level. You can visually interpret it and make your decision.

There is a strong software development company behind this website, and our "private sector" is not small at all, we do a lot of developments for "private" parties. There is a CHANCE that one of our developers might have developed some kinda trading bot for your friend. But all products developed for private use are not free. Its a commercial service, so the details of development are in strict confidence, cant say details about any commercial orders or that would violate customers privacy.

I just want to make sure you know the DIFFERENCE between an Indicator and Trading Software/Trading Bot.

Bottom line, tell us specifically how we can help you, and any of us will be happy to do so!

Cheers!

(P.S. Don't worry about being in a slump trading-wise, im sure it will get better, happens to the best of us all.)
Best Regards,

"TonyMod"
(FXCodeBase.com Forum Moderator)
TonyMod
FXCodeBase: Site Admin

Postby Murrayjj » Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:22 pm

Thank's for replying to my request, to be specific I need a leading indicator/software that shows me when to buy and when to sell unlike RSI when is 70 and above you sell and when is 30 and below you sell most of the time I always miss this positions simply because it too fast and is not always to 70 some it reach 60 or 62 it trun back for sell for buy it get to 32 o 33 it turns back, in trading period of 12 hoiurs it might not get to 70 or 30 one than once or twice and taht is not good at all ,but if I have a custom build one it will work better for me, I am trading on Fxcm Station 11 and my pairs is GBP/USD, Unlike that of my friend he has a leading indicator or trading software that shows for example if is up trends all the graphic lines will be going up directions and when is down trend all the graphic lines will going down and it will shows by how many pips,this what I want and I am ready to pay for it either by subscriptions or any how you want the feees.

Murray
Murrayjj
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Postby Nikolay.Gekht » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:05 pm

Such thing will be possible in the next Marketscope release, when the advanced alerts will be introduced. Lets us return to this questions in March, when we will be able to provide a more or less good solution for you.
Nikolay.Gekht
FXCodeBase: Site Admin

Return to Indicator and Signal Requests