stop and limit trailing helpers

If you need an Indicator or Signal developed or translated from other language, please post all Indicator development REQUESTS to this section here.

Moderator: admin

stop and limit trailing helpers

Postby wanabetrader » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:42 am

I'm new to this forum but I'm having trouble trading because I only trade part time and sometimes I like to hold positions overnight thus I need some strategies to help me trail stops/limits and exit positions in overnight or when I'm gone. I use many stop trailing strategy's so I will make a list of all of them below, I need them soon but not right away I don't mean to bombard you with work ;) :

1) MA close exit, I need a strategy which will exit my position when price CLOSES below or above the MA, depending whether I'm short or long(It would be great if I could auto link this with a open order and not a open trade in case my order gets filled in overnight and the exit is also in overnight) it must have the ability to chose between mva and ema of course for others who might use this.
2) MVA indent trailer I need something to trail my stop x number of pips below or above an ma I know you already have one to trail it on but I need something to indent it.
3) fractal stop trailer, I need something to trail my stop based on fractals, sometimes I need it to trail on every other fractal thus if I have a bearish fractal at 1.34 and 1.35 and I"m long sometimes I would want it to trail on each fractal thus stop at 1.35 and sometimes every other fractal thus stop at 1.34, I also need it to only count fractals that are N number of pips away from each other thus if I set that number to 101 pips 1.34 to 1.35 is 100 pips away thus the 1.35 fractal doesn't count but the 1.34 may count. This is my main stop trailer for my trending system so I need it to trail it in exactly that way.
4) I also trade counter-trend so instead of trailing a stop at an ma I need something to trail my limit at the ma, I also need something to trail a limit at a bollinger band be it lower band, middle average, or upper band.
5) Up, dwn bar trailer, I need something to trail a stop at a up bar (bar that opens in the bottom third of its high-low range and closes in the top third of its high-low range) or on a down bar (bar that opens in the top third of its high-low range and close in the bottom third of its high-low range) I also need it to only count down up bars that have a range that is N number of pips from high-to low. This is important because I need it to not count a small bar because it doesn't have the same effect 8-)
I need all of these to be ready to do something on an open order if that's possible. And if possible I need one of the stop trailers and limit trailers to be able to work at the same time and also need the ma close exit to work simultaneously with the fractal stop trailer. I know that all here at fxcodebase will benefit from these great strategies and I hope you could finish them soon thanks for everything.

wanabetrader
wanabetrader

Return to Indicator and Signal Requests