MT4 Expert Advisor request

If you need an Indicator or Signal developed or translated from other language, please post all Indicator development REQUESTS to this section here.

Moderator: admin

MT4 Expert Advisor request

Postby jamestoday78 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:10 am

Hi, I'm new on here and was directed by FXCM on Twitter.  Who I have a live account with. I'm looking for a automated system for MT4 Expert Advisor.

I'm looking for it to work over various forex pairs and timescales starting as low as five minutes.

1) inductors used injunction with Expert Advisor

a) 20 EMA
b) 50 EMA
c) 200 MVA
d) 14period ATR

2) The system is to place a buy trade  when 20 and 50 EMA crossover to the upside on close of candle, but only if above the 200 MVA. 

3) The system is to place a sell trade  when 20 and 50 EMA crossover to the downside on close of candle, but only if below the 200 MVA. 

4) Stop Loss to be 3 times the current ATR, with the option to change to 4 and 5 times built in.

5) Take profit, to be split into two parts. 

a) Half the Stake to be closed when reached 3 x the Stop Loss.

b) and the other half to be closed on the following crossover of the 20 and 50 EMA.

c) If condition (a) not met to automatically close on the next crossover of the 20 and 50 EMA.

6) Size of equity used built in 5%, 2% and 1% of current equity Balance. Naturally any stake used would have to be an even number.

I think this is all the details currently needed, if however any of this can not be programmed or need any further information  please drop me a PM 

Many Thanks in advance.  Can you drop me a message anyway to let me know what sort of timescale this sort of thing takes.
jamestoday78

Re: MT4 Expert Advisor request

Postby Apprentice » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:05 am

Your request is added to the development list.
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Re: MT4 Expert Advisor request

Postby Alexander.Gettinger » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:50 pm

Please, try this strategy:
Three MA Cross Strategy.mq4
(3.34 KiB) Downloaded 431 times
Alexander.Gettinger
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Return to Indicator and Signal Requests