Ichimoku Strategy Request

If you need an Indicator or Signal developed or translated from other language, please post all Indicator development REQUESTS to this section here.

Moderator: admin

Ichimoku Strategy Request

Postby wanabetrader » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:09 pm

Could you make a simple strategy in .lua which will buy a currency pair when Tenkan crosses above Kijun while Chikou Span is above Kumo (cloud) and price (price also has closed above Kumo (cloud))? Enter when price touches Tenkan line. Cancel order after 5 candles have closed and haven't touched Tenkan. Stop is placed at the candle which closed outside of the cloud last while being in the cloud (not necessarily the signal candle if tenkan hasn't crossed kijun and chikou span is not above kumo and price). Opp. For sell signals. Exit will be when price closes on opp. side of Tenkan (if selling exit when price closes ABOVE tenkan) AFTER 3 candles have already closed above/below (below if selling, above if buying) it since signal . I'm sorry to bother but could you also make another signal (happens so,so, so rarely. It is when you get the market in a trend (tenkan is above Kijun and Chikou Span is above Kumo and Price) and then price closes below or in the cloud and then closes back above it (this must happen at the exact moment that price is currently in a uptrend). Enter at next open with a stop at the low of the signal bar. Place limit order at the value of Chikou Span at moment of entry. Don't worry about stop trailing I just need it to enter me in the position if it is overnight. Because I trail the stop very little with this signal it will almost never require me to trail during the overnight.
Last edited by wanabetrader on Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wanabetrader

Re: Ichimoku Strategy Request

Postby Apprentice » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:59 pm

Added into the development order.
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Re: Ichimoku Strategy Request

Postby Alexander.Gettinger » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:02 pm

Please try this strategy:
Ichimoku_Str.lua
(12.49 KiB) Downloaded 330 times
Alexander.Gettinger