Pivot Indicator With Timezone Offset

If you need an Indicator or Signal developed or translated from other language, please post all Indicator development REQUESTS to this section here.

Moderator: admin

Pivot Indicator With Timezone Offset

Postby mickatron » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:14 am

Hi,

The pivot point indicator is pretty awesome, though I'd like to be able to view pivot points starting at a different time.

For example I'm from Australia and Ipersonally set my charts to AU time. This means I get the pivots calculated in Au time, @ 7am each morning a new Daily pivot is calculated.

What I would like to do is see pivot levels whose calculation was starting @ say 12am, 4pm, 5pm.... This helps me by being able to see pivot calculations for different timezones. Someone in the UK for instance with UK time on their charts will have different pivots to the ones I'm looking at due to the time which they started the calculation, though with this addition I can view them all on one chart without having to alter timezones.

I've tried to do this without much luck, If there's any suggestions for the implementation I'm happy to take them on and make the changes myself and upload here for everyones use.
mickatron

Return to Indicator and Signal Requests