MIRROR RSI

If you need an Indicator or Signal developed or translated from other language, please post all Indicator development REQUESTS to this section here.

Moderator: admin

MIRROR RSI

Postby Darhma » Wed May 25, 2016 2:31 pm

I m looking to build a crossover strategy with the mirror rsi indicator times 10. I need all settings variable.Entry Logic:When x amount of buy lines crossover the signal line take buy or when x amount of sell lines crossover the signal line take sell, all indicators will have different settings. Exit Logic: when x amount lines crossover in the opposite direction close trade.When position goes in profit x pips lock in x pips, when postion goes in profit x pips lock in x pips, when position goes in profit x pips lock in x pips after third target is reached let position run until crossed out. I would like to have a setting for high level news {true or false} if( true the system will close all postions 30 mins. or 1 hour before news. I would like variable setting to have system turn on automatically on sunday x pm and turn off Friday x pm. please let me know if this plan is attainable. Thank You
Darhma

Re: MIRROR RSI

Postby Apprentice » Thu May 26, 2016 3:26 am

It is based on this indicator?
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2381&p=5477&hilit=MIRROR+RSI#p5477

Entry Logic:When x amount of buy lines crossover the signal line

Can you explain this line?
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Postby Darhma » Thu May 26, 2016 7:49 am

yes it is solely based on the mirror rsi indicator times 10. All 10 indicators are set on different periods the indicator has a buy,sell,and signal line. sometimes I wait for all 10 indicator to cross up or down over the signal line (buy or sell) before taking or I will wait for only 5 or 6 indicators to cross signal line. I need this setting variable.
Darhma

Postby Darhma » Thu May 26, 2016 8:05 am

I put this indicator on my screen 10 times, each indicator is set to a different period in settings example:2,3,4,5,10,20,30,40,50 sometimes ill wait for all 10 indicators to crossover signal line in either direction to confirm trade or I just wait for 5 or 6 of them to crossover to confirm.(variable)
Darhma

Postby Apprentice » Mon May 30, 2016 2:21 pm

Your request is added to the development list.
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Postby Darhma » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:47 pm

is it possible to have the mirror rsi converted to mt4 indicator?
Darhma

Return to Indicator and Signal Requests