How to code the strategy with the Alligator indicator ?

If you need an Indicator or Signal developed or translated from other language, please post all Indicator development REQUESTS to this section here.

Moderator: admin

How to code the strategy with the Alligator indicator ?

Postby Utawafr » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:44 am

Hello,

I am new to the forum but also in the field of forex trading and , although I am full of information everywhere, I started again ...
Having watched a lot of indicators , I stopped about 3:
- 3_level_zz_semafor indicator
- Alligator indicator
- fractal Alligator

I would like to code a strategy for FXCM MarketScope combining these 3 indicators.

If anyone could help me in coding and give me his opinion on this strategy possible , it would be top, thank you :)

inputs:

- Purchase conditions : When the curves "lips " and " teeth" ( Alligator Indicator) crossed the curve " Jaw " + at least 10 pips chandeliers upward
- Conditions : When the curves "lips " and " teeth" ( Alligator Indicator) crossed the curve " Jaw " + at least 10 pips candlesticks down

Exits :
- Stop- Loss Conditions for a buy position : When a tic of the candlestick ( the price curve ) exceeds the last fractal down ( I do not know if I can make my point to the fractal . .. basically it's the last point specified by the fractal indicator when the price curve fell )

- Stop- Loss Conditions for a sell position : When a tic of the candlestick ( the price curve ) exceeds the last fractal upward (basically this is the last point specified by the fractal indicator when the curve price increased )

- Profit -making conditions on a buy position : When a tic of the candlestick ( the price curve ) touches the line " Up2 " indicator of 3_level_zz_semafor

- Profit -making conditions on a sell position : When a tic of the candlestick ( the price curve ) touches the line " Dn2 " indicator of 3_level_zz_semafor

That , from my hand positions, it works pretty well . My problem is stressed when I see that the curve is not as I had imagined , I stop my position , whereas done I realize later that she is well as I had determined to base. Thus entrusting it to an automatic strategy , I will not have this stress factor to manage.

Thank you for your understanding and your help please ...
Utawafr

Re: How to code the strategy with the Alligator indicator ?

Postby Utawafr » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:55 am

Excuse me but where i can find "Bugzilla Bug 3533" ? I have searched on the forum but I have not found this.
Thank you
Utawafr

Re: How to code the strategy with the Alligator indicator ?

Postby Utawafr » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:54 am

Ok thank you !
Can you don't forget me please ? I would like to know if this strategy is ok or not. With my analyse, I think it's true, but with a strategy i will be sure.

Thank you for your job, I follow all your developpement, and it's just perfect.
Utawafr

Return to Indicator and Signal Requests