I have a really good strategy I would like to be automated

If you need an Indicator or Signal developed or translated from other language, please post all Indicator development REQUESTS to this section here.

Moderator: admin

I have a really good strategy I would like to be automated

Postby Cdelosangeles » Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:04 pm

Hey guys. I was wondering if someone here would be willing to automate my trading strategy. It's not too difficult I believe. So first the strategy will trade 2 pairs eur/usd and usd/jpy. If no trades are open it will randomly select 1 of the pairs and randomly select buy or sell. Once it selects buy or sell on either pair it will place the same position on the other pair. At the time the orders are placed it should set a stop and limit order 10 pips from the entry (spread being included in this 10 pips). IF the trade goes against me and the stop order is triggered. It should instantly open a market order in the opposite direction it was previously ( If it was a short position that lost 10 pips then it should be opening a Long position). Each time the trade loses the limit order should be increased by 10 pips. so after the first lose the second position should have a stop of 10 and a limit of 20 pips. The second lose in a row would have a stop of 10 and a limit of 30 and so on. If a trade closes with profit, then it will reopen a trade on the pair in the direction of the other pair. So for example let's say I have a long position on the eur/usd and a short position on usd/jpy. The eur/usd long position completes and I made 10 pips. Now it should immediately open a position in the same direction as the USD/JPY which would be a short position. Lastly I would like to program to not start any new trades on friday. However for example if their is a trade that has lost a few times in a row it should continue the strategy on that pair until it completes with profit, but it should not open a trade after a position has made profit on fridays.
Cdelosangeles

Re: I have a really good strategy I would like to be automat

Postby Apprentice » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:45 am

Your request is added to the development list, Under Id Number 3584
If someone is interested to do this or any task other from list please contact me.
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Return to Indicator and Signal Requests