Trading Central strategy

If you need an Indicator or Signal developed or translated from other language, please post all Indicator development REQUESTS to this section here.

Moderator: admin

Re: Trading Central strategy

Postby crescentmoon » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:22 pm

Hi guys,
do you know how does TC technical analysis indicator calculate the pivot levels? I noticed that these levels in H1 chart changes more than twice per day...And most comments given by TC are based on RSI indicator. if you know the parameter of the RSI indicator used by Trading Central, please let me know, thank you so much!
I find out that when trading XAU/USD, Trading Central's pivot levels really work precisely.I want to write a strategy by using TC technical analysis indicators, but I don't know how to create this indicator in my strategy. I think I have to write a new Pivot Point indicator, and I have to figure out the parameter of the RSI indicator, so maybe I can finish this strategy. I really hope you can help me.
Thank you !
crescentmoon

Re: Trading Central strategy

Postby crescentmoon » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:40 pm

Hi guys,
I want to write a strategy by useing Trading Central technical analysis indicator, but I don't know how to create this indicator in a strategy.
I wonder if you know how trading Central calculate the pivot levels, or the parameter of the RSI indicator used by Trading Central. I noticed the pivot levels in H1 chart always change more than twice a day. And the comments are always based on RSI indicator.
I hope you can inform me the detail of this indicator.

Thank you so much!!!
crescentmoon

Previous

Return to Indicator and Signal Requests