TWO TIME FRAME MACD STOCHASTIC STRATEGY

If you need an Indicator or Signal developed or translated from other language, please post all Indicator development REQUESTS to this section here.

Moderator: admin

TWO TIME FRAME MACD STOCHASTIC STRATEGY

Postby foreveryoung » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:07 am

Hi There Everybody

Many thanks to all programmers for their great work on automating strategies, I would like to have following strategy automated, I have been looking for it on the forum, however, it looks like nobody suggested yet?

Anyhow, the strategy goes as follows:

There is two time frames, one short, and one long. The short time frame is attached to stochastic, the long time frame to MACD. Trading conditions as follows:

1. If MACD histogram is below zero level & rising for the long time frame, and stochastic K is in oversold territory for the short time frame, then go long
2. If MACD histogram is above zero level & declining for the long time frame, and stochastic K is in overbought territory for the short time frame, then go short
3. If long, exit when conditions for short are met, if short, exit when conditions for long are met.

If this strategy already exists, kindly indicate me the relative post, otherwise, it would to be great to be added to the development list.

Thanking in advance all programmers for their time spent.
foreveryoung

Re: TWO TIME FRAME MACD STOCHASTIC STRATEGY

Postby foreveryoung » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:44 pm

I would like to make clear at this point that, what triggers the trade is the histogram move, meaning that, the stochastic K oversold/overbought territory (i.e. K is below/above oversold/overbought level) and the histogram below/above zero level as initially described per time frame respectively, are the preconditions. Of course, all usual optimization parameters are needed like, maximum number of open position at any direction, stop/limit orders, more important , optimizing the oversold/overbought levels for K maybe, even include the code routine for K against D condition.

Good Night For Greece
Cheers!
foreveryoung

Return to Indicator and Signal Requests