Strategy Indicator Required for SPIKE Trading !!

If you need an Indicator or Signal developed or translated from other language, please post all Indicator development REQUESTS to this section here.

Moderator: admin

Strategy Indicator Required for SPIKE Trading !!

Postby nish900 » Thu May 11, 2017 12:21 am

I have a very simple and good strategy to share and would like to automate it.
I am looking to work this strategy on FXCM Trading Station.
This is for long term investors who can trade on short term basis, even short term investors can use it too.

Strategy -
The strategy is to take advantage of the spikes in the market due to any event.Generally in Forex market which is traded worldwide and 24/7, they not much manipulated as compared with Equity markets, hence price retracement is predictable and possible.
Many times you have seen the market gain or fall by a good percentage on any day.To take advantage for that day one can sell or average their positions to cover it later on.

Example - You have 10 different currencies positions i.e USD/CAD (Long), GBP/JPY(Short), EUG/GBP(Long) etc.(All based on long term strategy)
Now any day if all your positions(in total) grows by 5% or 6%, you can close all positions as it is a good probability to open those positions again at lower price, thereby you maintaining the same postions again and gain some profit.
The same applied to reverse side(in case your positions goes against your expectations), you have a chance to average those positions.

Requirements( to build the strategy) -
I have 10 forex positions and if my total Equity grows by 5%(% can be changed by manually by the user), I want to close it at market price.
Note : Before selling at market price, All closed positions and total equity value should be saved in the strategy.
After selling, i need to open the same positions at cheap price. For this the saved closed positions value will be compared with the currrent market value for all those positions and if they are available at cheap price i.e. 2% or 3% less then the selling price, I will open all those positions again.
The same should work for reverse side i.e. if The total equity value decrease by 5%, I would like to avearge all positions(lot size to be entered manually) i.e. if i have 2 lots of USDCAD and 3 lots of GBPUSD, i can enter 3 lots for USDCAD and 5 lots for GBPUSD to average it.

Please help !!
nish900

Re: Strategy Indicator Required for SPIKE Trading !!

Postby Apprentice » Fri May 12, 2017 5:23 am

Your request is added to the development list, Under Id Number 3798
If someone is interested to do this task, please contact me.
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Postby nish900 » Fri May 12, 2017 1:58 pm

Thanks Apprentice.
nish900

Postby nish900 » Wed May 17, 2017 10:33 pm

Hi Apprentice,

Is there any updates on the requested strategy ?
I appreciate if you can let me know by when it is ready to be used.
nish900

Return to Indicator and Signal Requests