Simple candle-range indicator with alert

If you need an Indicator or Signal developed or translated from other language, please post all Indicator development REQUESTS to this section here.

Moderator: admin

Simple candle-range indicator with alert

Postby HappyFox8 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:52 am

I would like to request two simple indicators that mark bars that are greater, from open to close, than a specified number of pips. One indicator marks down closes and the second indicator marks up closes.

The user could specify the number of pips required.

Bars that meet the criteria would be marked with a dot. The up-close indicator would have a dot slightly above the bar. The down-close indicator would have a dot slightly below the bar. The user could specify the colour for each.

An alert could also be specified by the user, with the options to make the alert recurring and to select a custom sound.
HappyFox8

Re: Simple candle-range indicator with alert

Postby HappyFox8 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:36 am

Thanks very much. Is it possible to add a second parameter so that we can set the indicator to alert a bar that falls within a set range. E.g. greater than 5 pips and less than 10 pips? (Open to close as per the current version).

I would also like to be able to sometimes set it to only alert in a single direction (i.e. only up closes or only down closes).
HappyFox8

Re: Simple candle-range indicator with alert

Postby HappyFox8 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:25 pm

Thanks heaps. Working well. :D
HappyFox8

Return to Indicator and Signal Requests