50ema Offset line

If you need an Indicator or Signal developed or translated from other language, please post all Indicator development REQUESTS to this section here.

Moderator: admin

50ema Offset line

Postby MV1ner » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:49 am

Just wandering whether there was anyone out there who knows how to offset the 50ema line on a chart? I guess it is similar to a bollinger band, but I want the actual line of the 50ema offset, above and below the actual 50ema by say 20pips (nominal figure only).

So the end result is you will have 3x 50ema lines running parallel with each other.
The line above will have a formula of: 50ema +20 (or whatever the offset is nominated as)
and the line below will have a formula of: 50ema -20 (or whatever the offset is nominated as).

Is this possible and can anyone shed some light on how it is done? It seems like an easy thing to do, (and I say this as a non programmer), but I have not yet come across this at all.....

Thanks in advance.... :?
MV1ner

Re: 50ema Offset line

Postby gg_frx » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:11 am

add my request here ...
maybe will be more useful and more versatile an unique indicator that a plot an offset, in percent and in pips, from every given indicator, not only EMA
i like to have an offset from bollinger bands for instance ...
gg_frx
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Return to Indicator and Signal Requests