Arc with output streams?

If you need an Indicator or Signal developed or translated from other language, please post all Indicator development REQUESTS to this section here.

Moderator: admin

Arc with output streams?

Postby Cactus » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:45 pm

Is it possible to have an arc indicator drawn but with output streams for each period? For use with strategies?
A half circle, based on 2 points, like in this picture http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-sOkcPieihu8/Vmi6WQWAuiI/AAAAAAAAMjc/K7zEWsVniXU/s1600/Screenshot_2.png

If yes, that would be fantastic and I will try to adapt it to accept the 2 points definition using csv files.
Never chase the money, let the money come to me
Cactus
FXCodeBase: Graduate

Re: Arc with output streams?

Postby Cactus » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:57 pm

That looks promising
But it has a problem

I tried the "Min Max Cycle" indicator and the lines are moving around as you zoom in or stretch the chart, so it is not reliable?

Example on USDOLLAR index H4:
1. Applied Indicator
1.png

2. Zoomed out. The lines are out of place and in different position
2.png

But perhaps it only affects the left side of the circle? Which would be fine, as I am only interested in the right side
If you can make a version of this with output streams with the price as the value of the line for each period and with lines staying in the same place that would be great. I would like to change it to use csv file as input points as is the case with "CSV Lines Helper Tool_streams.lua" if possible too
Never chase the money, let the money come to me
Cactus
FXCodeBase: Graduate

Return to Indicator and Signal Requests