Place order when trade closes

If you need an Indicator or Signal developed or translated from other language, please post all Indicator development REQUESTS to this section here.

Moderator: admin

Place order when trade closes

Postby flbrgz » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:29 am

Hello to all, My name is Paul. I am from Australia.
I have been trading on and off for 2 years. This year I have had a new plan which is slow but showing positive returns.

I currently used FXCM Trading Station and use am FXCM app strategy (Trade_Watch) that sends a email whenever a trade closes out of the open positions table.

I am looking for a strategy that will do something a little different.

When a trade closes from the table, I want an order to be placed that has the same entry point, same volume, same direction, same take profit as the closing trade.

Basically place a carbon copy of the closing trade as a new order. This strategy would run on all trades in the open positions table that close.

If anyone could help build or recommend or know of a similar strategy I would appreciate it greatly if you could provide some information.

Thanks All.
flbrgz

Re: Place order when trade closes

Postby Apprentice » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:23 am

Your request is added to the development list under Id Number 4072
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Postby flbrgz » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:26 am

Awesome
flbrgz

Postby adika01 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:12 am

Hello Apprentice, hello Flbrgz!

I am Ádám from Hungary. I started trading again recently, and I am trying to create a useful strategy. I saw trade repeater yesterday, and downloaded is right away. It works perfectly. The idea and the coding are perfect too.
I was thinking about something similar, but more simple to code. I tried also to create a code using Indicore and the templates with lack of success. I tried to create order repeater.
I am asking for a little help.
My idea is based on resistance and support levels. I tried to make, that the strategy creates an order at e.g. 1.2330 rate (EUR/USD) with 50 pips of limit, and if it triggers and closes, it recreates itself.
It creates also a sell order e.g. 1.2280 with a limit of 50 pips,
If the rate moves back, under the resistance level, this order triggers, closes, and recreates itself.
This is of course a semi-automated strategy, I wanted to set rate, limit, stop etc. by hand in Indicore, depends on the product I trade.
I would really appreciate any help, because I stuck at coding .

Many thanks for Your help!
Best regards
adika01

Postby Apprentice » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:23 am

Your request is added to the development list under Id Number 4075
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Postby adika01 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:45 am

Great, thank You!
adika01

Postby adika01 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:03 am

Hello Apprentice,

Many thanks, I will test it.
adika01

Postby adika01 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:36 am

Hello Apprentice,

Thanks for the strategy, I tested it. As I experienced, it creates an order, only when the rate reaches the defined entry order rate. And so the entry order can trigger, only after rate reaches the entry rate again. Can You modify it so, that after starting the strategy, in creates the entry order immediately at the defined entry rate?

Thank You!
Ádám
adika01

Next

Return to Indicator and Signal Requests