Developing VPOC as a Line Indicator Needed Badly.

If you need an Indicator or Signal developed or translated from other language, please post all Indicator development REQUESTS to this section here.

Moderator: admin

Developing VPOC as a Line Indicator Needed Badly.

Postby LifeStarForex » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:43 pm

Hello, I am looking for an indicator that will plot the DEVELOPING VPOC as a line. It will look like a moving average but it will plot where the most tick activity is taking place at individual price levels. The indicator should be able to update in real time per individual time frame. It only needs to calculate the current day and not keep any information about prior days.

This is immensely helpful for those that practice and trade Auction Market Theory all the while helping to keep the charts clean. Thank you very much for your help in this journey. :)
LifeStarForex

Re: Developing VPOC as a Line Indicator Needed Badly.

Postby LifeStarForex » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:28 pm

Apprentice wrote:Something like this?
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2640

Hello, "Apprentice". I am looking for something that would plot like a moving average or VWAP but if a solid line (dotted, diamond shapes would be nice, etc...) can be plotted and will shift to a new price level when that has the current majority amount of ticks (volume) at that price from the last candle close, then that is fine.

I do not need a volume profile or any market profile to go with it. I do not want to use up unnecessary CPU power or to clutter my screen. Thank you. Thank you very much for your help.

Best and Kind Regards,
Rainmaker
LifeStarForex

Postby Apprentice » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:21 am

So you want VPOC only indicator or Market Profile with the option to turn off all other bits?
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Postby LifeStarForex » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:10 am

Apprentice wrote:So you want VPOC only indicator or Market Profile with the option to turn off all other bits?

Yes, VPOC ONLY indicator is what I am looking for. Thank you very much, Apprentice.
LifeStarForex

Postby LifeStarForex » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:23 am

Apprentice wrote:VPOC added.
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2640

Hi Apprentice, Thanks for responding to my request. Do you think that the VPOC ONLY indicator can be made for MT4 also? MT4 is used in mass as you know I'm sure.

So many others and I would greatly benefit from your work as well as those who contribute to this forum. Thank you. Really.
LifeStarForex

Postby Apprentice » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:46 am

Your request is added to the development list under Id Number 4322
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Return to Indicator and Signal Requests