RSI Close/High/Low Channel - Indicator Request

If you need an Indicator or Signal developed or translated from other language, please post all Indicator development REQUESTS to this section here.

Moderator: admin

RSI Close/High/Low Channel - Indicator Request

Postby SpLiFT » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:55 pm

Hi Team,

Would it be possible to create a standard RSI-based indicator like the attached?

RSI Divergence.jpg

What it shows are:

- Main Line (teal color) - the usual RSI line using "Close" and "n" periods (adjustable by user for calculation)
- High-Low channel (pink lines) - these are Highest and Lowest values that the RSI Main Line itself had reached during each candle. The High and Low channel values are based *only* on the RSI Main Line value for the current candle, not on X periods like other RSI channels. So, for example, the only times when the RSI Main Line will touch the High/Low channel is when the current candle Closes as Bullish/Bearish and *without any wicks* on the Top/Bottom.

I hope this makes sense but am happy to explain further in case of doubts.

Thank you in advance for your consideration regarding this indicator.

Sincerely
SpLiFT

Re: RSI Close/High/Low Channel - Indicator Request

Postby SpLiFT » Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:32 am

Dear Apprentice and Team,

I apologise but it seems that I replied a couple of times to the Donchian Channel of RSI thread (viewtopic.php?f=17&t=67387) instead of this one.

Hope it's not causing confusion. If it is, kindly move my and Apprentice's replies here.

Apologies for this.
SpLiFT

Return to Indicator and Signal Requests