MEGA_FX Dash Board

If you need an Indicator or Signal developed or translated from other language, please post all Indicator development REQUESTS to this section here.

Moderator: admin

MEGA_FX Dash Board

Postby TheGMan » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:07 am

Hi Apprentice,

I have a MTF Dash Board indicator that displays signal arrows for the time frames you select within the inputs & shows Trend direction based off moving averages.

In the MT4 Forum, you posted an indicator called Mega_FX

I will attach both my Trend Direction Dashboard Indicator (MTF TrendDirection_v4) & also your Mega_FX indicator along with a screenshot of my Trend Direction Dashboard.

Can you please make the same Dash Board Indicator using the code from my MTF TrendDirection_v4 indicator but instead of the signal arrows displaying based on moving averages I would like the signal arrows based off of your Mega_FX Indicator & display the arrows in the same direction as your Mega_FX indicator on the time frames selected from the inputs.

(Screenshot & both indicators attached)

Thank you!

G
Attachments
TD.png
MEGA_FX.mq4
(14.65 KiB) Downloaded 436 times
MTF TrendDirection_v4.mq4
(22.2 KiB) Downloaded 443 times
TheGMan

Re: MEGA_FX Dash Board

Postby Apprentice » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:50 pm

Your request is added to the development list under Id Number 4615
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Postby TheGMan » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:57 am

Apprentice wrote:Your request is added to the development list under Id Number 4615

Thank you, Apprentice, for adding my request to the development list!

Just to be clear... There would be no reason for the new Mega_FX Dashboard to display the sideways arrows as my MTF TrendDirection_v4 Dashboard does.

It would only need to display either up or down arrows based on what the latest arrow direction is generated from the Mega_FX indicator on the time frames selected within the inputs.

Thank you again, hope it is clear to the coders.

G
TheGMan

Postby TheGMan » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:51 am

Apprentice wrote:Try this version.
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=67187

This is Fantastic Apprentice!

However, there is just one problem... all the arrows on all pairs & time frames point in the opposite direction of what the original Mega_FX indicator shows as the last arrow on the time frames. You can see in the example screenshot pointing out the M30 on U/J

I'm sure it is just a simple mistake in the code that can be corrected.

One other thing is, I personally would have taken out the moving average settings 1, 2, & 3 within the inputs as this new Mega FX Dashboard has nothing to do with moving averages & it may just confuse others who happen to download it.

Thanks again for all you do!

G
Attachments
MTF Mega.png
TheGMan

Postby TheGMan » Thu May 02, 2019 4:20 am

Thank you, Apprentice, for correcting the Mega Dashboard!

It's now displaying arrows correctly!

You guys are the best!
TheGMan

Return to Indicator and Signal Requests