Alexander Elder Triple Screen Trading System

If you need an Indicator or Signal developed or translated from other language, please post all Indicator development REQUESTS to this section here.

Moderator: admin

Alexander Elder Triple Screen Trading System

Postby foreveryoung » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:11 am

Dear Developers

First of all, thank you so much for your all great work and all these free tools offered to us for automating our trading strategies.

As per topic, is it possible to create an automated strategy that resembles to subject trading system?

The strategy involves signals from two time frames, one long and one short. Automating strategy would be as follows:

if,

A. On the long time frame

1. current bar MACD Histogram close value > previous bar MACD Histogram close value

and,

B. On the short time frame

2. previous bar Force Index close value < 0
3. current bar Force Index close value > 0

, then go long.

VICE VERSA for short, i.e.

if,

1. current bar MACD Histogram close value < previous bar MACD Histogram close value

and,

2. previous bar Force Index close value > 0
3. current bar Force Index close value < 0

, then go short.

Also, can you please include following two stops (on/off on the strategy dialogue box)?

I. When long

A. Stop if on the long time frame current bar MACD Histogram close value < previous bar MACD Histogram close value
B. Stop if on the short time frame current bar Force Index close value < 0

, and VICE VERSA for short, i.e.

II. When short

A. Stop if on the long time frame current bar MACD Histogram close value > previous bar MACD Histogram close value
B. Stop if on the short time frame current bar Force Index close value > 0

In addition, please include the coding involved with choosing the hours within the day that the strategy should be on & off (kindly allow for three different time frames within 24 hours).

Finally, it would be great should you include coding where, in the dialogue box (on/off function), the strategy can automatically calculate number of lots to be invested as portion of the fraction of one's equity over chosen symbol used margin per 1K, i.e:

Lot = a*(Equity/chosen symbol used margin per 1K), where 1>=a>0

Should this not be possible, please include the following:

Lot = Equity / [Any physical number]

My Sincere Respect & Regards
Nik
foreveryoung

Re: Alexander Elder Triple Screen Trading System

Postby Apprentice » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:04 am

Your request is added to the development list under Id Number 4703
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Re: Alexander Elder Triple Screen Trading System

Postby foreveryoung » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:36 am

Thank you Apprentice

I was wondering, what is the possibility of emulating precisely the triple screen trading system?

I mean, is it possible for the software to be creating limit orders instead of opening positions when criteria are met?

i.e. exact triple screen trading system is as follows:

if,

1. current bar MACD Histogram close value > previous bar MACD Histogram close value

and,

2. current bar Force Index close value < 0

Place a buy order equal to current bar highest price. If order is not filled till the close of next bar, place a buy order equal to the highest price of this new bar, and so on.

Once order is filled, place stop at the lowest price of the bar that order was filled or previous one (whichever is lower).

VICE VERSA for short.

Regards
Nik
foreveryoung

Return to Indicator and Signal Requests