Averages MA Cross Overlay with Alert

If you need an Indicator or Signal developed or translated from other language, please post all Indicator development REQUESTS to this section here.

Moderator: admin

Averages MA Cross Overlay with Alert

Postby Sheera123 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:38 am

Hi Apprentice,

Can you please create a TWO MA cross overlay indicator using the Averages indicator package and add an alert when the cross happens. These are the features I need:

- Data source for each MA must be independently user selectable (i.e. one is OPEN and the other is CLOSE)

- Show the two MA's on the chart (with enable/disable option)

- Add a vertical line at the cross points (color selectable). The user can select how many vertical lines are displayed on the the chart for past crosses to avoid clutter on the chart.

- Show an alert when crosses occurs.

Thanks,

Shawn H
Sheera123

Re: Averages MA Cross Overlay with Alert

Postby Sheera123 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:34 pm

Hi Apprentice,

Thanks very much for doing this so fast, it works great. Can you please add the the T3 indicator to the list and the option to color or fill the candles based on the two MA crosses.

Thanks again,

Shawn H
Sheera123

Postby Sheera123 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:57 am

Untitled.png
Thanks Apprentice,
This works, but when I assign the T3 indicator for both MA calculations and set them up as follows (see pic). When setup as in the screen shot I get an error unless the period of one MA is at least 2 points greater than the other. This only happens with the T3 indicator, all the other indicators work fine. Is it possible to fix this. I want both indicators to have the same period, but different PRICE source; all MA pairs already work this way except for T3.

Thanks,

Shawn H
Sheera123

Postby Sheera123 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:51 am

Hi Apprentice,

It's been a while since I posted the last message regarding this indicator and I haven't been using until yesterday. I noticed that it will intermittently stop working and display "error" in the legend on the chart. To get it going again I would have to restart the indicator. I was using it in a demo account yesterday and didn't start seeing this problem until I switched to my real account today. When you get some time would you mind having a look at it.

Thanks,

Shawn H.
Sheera123

Postby Apprentice » Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:47 am

Your request is added to the development list.
Development reference 842.
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Postby Apprentice » Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:24 am

Can't repeat. I need a screenshot with the error message
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Return to Indicator and Signal Requests