Symbols changer mt5

If you need an Indicator or Signal developed or translated from other language, please post all Indicator development REQUESTS to this section here.

Moderator: admin

Symbols changer mt5

Postby silence197 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:51 am

Hello,

Please I need an on chart/separate window (can be switch between the 2 if possible) symbol and timeframe changer for mt5. Here some additional detail
1. We can determine which corner of the chart the symbol button will locate
2. The button color automatically change when there is open trade of that symbol
3. We can manually change the color of a button (different color from #2) when there is a potential setup (apply for timeframe button for that symbol as well, so like when we switch to a symbol we change the color of the TF button but when we switch symbol the color on TF will gone), so basically when I look at the symbol buttons I know which one has potential setup and when I click it I know which TF the setup is at.
4. When I draw trendline or horizontal line on a chart of a symbol, it doesn't show when switch symbol and it reappear when I switch back (I have one but it would show lines when I switch to different symbol, look at picture)

Volatility 100 (1s) IndexDaily.png
silence197

Re: Symbols changer mt5

Postby Apprentice » Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:50 am

I don't understand 3-4 part
Can you provid a more detailed description, example?
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Postby silence197 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:53 am

Apprentice wrote:I don't understand 3-4 part
Can you provid a more detailed description, example?

Please take a look at the file in the the link at the bottom (since no exe5 allow)
3. For example, I found a potential setup on EURUSD (price is heading to a resistance level on H4, but not quite there yet), so I want to mark it as a reminder by changing the color of button "H4" on "EURUSD" (let say yellow), so when I look at other pair, I still see the color of button "EURUSD" is yellow and when I click on it, I will see "H4" button is yellow, so I know there is a potential setup on H4 of EURUSD. (And of course I can turn off the color when I want to, when the potential setup is no longer there, for example

4. If you use the file "setsymbol" in the link I provide, when I click on chart EURUSD for example and I make a horizontal line at 1.00000 and then switch to GBPUSD, that same horizontal line still there, I don't want that, can you make it disappear when I change to different chart

And also one more detail added, if you can make it automatically import pair from watchlist (like the one in the link) would be really nice

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread ... st11958177
silence197

Postby Apprentice » Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:51 am

3. I need rules what should be treated as close enough to the resistance/support and how to calculate resistance/support
4. MT5 allows us to turn on/off visibility in its parameters.
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Postby silence197 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:27 am

3. The support/resistance is just an example, I want to be able to change the color manually (like I need to see the chart and determine if it’s a potential setup or not and then I’ll change color myself so later on I know what pair to look at)

4. I’m not sure how to do it, would be great if you can help me
silence197

Postby silence197 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:15 am

Thank you!
So you got #3 clearly? Do you think it’s possible?
silence197

Return to Indicator and Signal Requests