indicators

If you need an Indicator or Signal developed or translated from other language, please post all Indicator development REQUESTS to this section here.

Moderator: admin

indicators

Postby MICKA76 » Sat May 09, 2020 6:11 am

bonjour appentice,

i would need 2 indicators.
i joins the copy for exemple.

1er: the first indicator must meet the following conditions.

up trend in green color if price>EMA100 and EMA100>EMA130 AND EMA130>EMA200 AND PRICE>PIVOT DAILY.
OR
down trend in red color if price<EMA100 and EMA100<EMA130 AND EMA130<EMA200 AND PRICE<PIVOT DAILY.
OR
neutral trend in grey color if one condition is not respect.
i want to adjust the transparent color it's possible because i would like to insert in another indicator.

the second indicator is a arrow on the price with the following conditions.

i use the stochastic classic(11.5.3) 5 is the %D slowing and 11 %k.

when the condition up trend is respect and stochastic crossed below 20 then the indicator will put an arrow under the price.

or when the condition down trend is respect and stochastic crossed above 80 then the indicator will put an arrow above the price.

thanks for us.
Attachments
indicateur baissier avec fleche.JPG
indicateur haussier avec fleche.JPG
indicateur neutre.JPG
MICKA76

Re: indicators

Postby Apprentice » Sun May 10, 2020 3:29 am

Your request is added to the development list.
Development reference 1264.
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Postby Apprentice » Sun May 10, 2020 4:05 am

when the condition up trend is respect and stochastic crossed below 20 then the indicator will put an arrow under the price.

or when the condition down trend is respect and stochastic crossed above 80 then the indicator will put an arrow above the price.

from your chart the following logic is visible.
when the condition uptrend is respect and stochastic crossed above 20 then the indicator will put an arrow under the price.

can you confirm?
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Postby MICKA76 » Sun May 10, 2020 4:27 am

Apprentice wrote:

from your chart the following logic is visible.
when the condition uptrend is respect and stochastic crossed above 20 then the indicator will put an arrow under the price.

can you confirm?

I only take into account the crossing under 20 of the stochastic in an upward trend and a crossing above 80 for a downward trend, then the arrows should appear under the candle which corresponds to the crossing of the stochastic when the crossing is under 20 and an arrow above the candle which corresponds to the crossing of the stochastic above 80
MICKA76

Return to Indicator and Signal Requests