Parabolic SAR Strategy with mean renko view

If you need an Indicator or Signal developed or translated from other language, please post all Indicator development REQUESTS to this section here.

Moderator: admin

Parabolic SAR Strategy with mean renko view

Postby RENKOTRADER » Mon May 18, 2020 2:28 pm

I am looking for PSAR EA which allows to convert my manuel trading on m1 mean renko views with standard PSAR levels to an automatic trading program. Your parabolic SAR strategy.lua offers a m1 timeframe but does not adapt to the corresponding mean renko brick size which means that all trading signals correspond only to the M1 chart frame. How can I get around this problem?
RENKOTRADER

Re: Parabolic SAR Strategy with mean renko view

Postby Apprentice » Tue May 19, 2020 8:25 am

Your request is added to the development list.
Development reference 1318.
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Postby RENKOTRADER » Wed May 20, 2020 3:48 am

The parabolic SAR indicateur works very well with Mean Renko views because it takes it's data from the associated view, however, the strategy takes it's data from a specified time frame. If the strategy could be designed to take it's data from the associated view there would be no need to specify brick sizes. The strategy must be aligned with the normal sar step levels in order to be mirror image of the Indicator thus allowing both manuel and automatic execution. I personally considered that this strategy should remain simple, ma, stop or limit levels have no real trading functionabillity.
RENKOTRADER

Postby RENKOTRADER » Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:55 am

Sirs,
I would like to reiniciate my prevoius request for a SAR strategy cordinated with mean renko view
RENKOTRADER

Postby RENKOTRADER » Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:54 am

I am sorry but I cannot get this version to function. I have tried this strategy both on mean renko and HA charts but without success. Maybe I am doing something wrong.
RENKOTRADER

Return to Indicator and Signal Requests